I’m looking for an organized, flexible, high-energy, self-motivated bad ass to work a couple days per week through “busy season” & hopefully all year round! If you’d like to join this party and learn more about photography, social media & marketing MADNESS you should totally apply! Read on to find out what I’m looking for!
- 5-10 hours per week with a somewhat flexible schedule, with the potential for more during busy weeks (i.e. weeks with weddings, large shoots, etc.).
- An ability to work from home, as well as flexibility to work from my studio or home office in Brookings
- A passion for organizing and simplifying.
- A killer work ethic and desire to learn.
- A responsible and independent problem-solver.
- A familiarity with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Comfortable with Boudoir Photography
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An outgoing person, comfortable interacting with others and serving clients well.
- Other jobs and tasks as needed.
- Knowledge & experience with Lightroom, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Knowledge & experience with blog platforms, specifically WordPress. (THIS IS HUGE)
- Knowledge of social media management platforms, like Planoly.
- A love of weddings, photography, boudoir and dogs.
- Organize, post & manage Social Media accounts
- Design client albums.
- Blog ALL-THE-THINGS. (past & current sessions, weddings & boudoir)
- Email management
- Organize shoots and assist.
- Create & package client gifts and orders.
- Send client invoices and contracts.
- Pinterest management.
- Website updates
- Upload and organize client galleries.
- Miscellaneous tasks and projects.
NOTE: This is a non-shooting position, but if interested, I’m happy to bring you along on wedding days as a third (unpaid) photographer for training and experience. Any assisting during shoots or weddings will be paid.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d LOVE to talk more. Please fill out this application to be considered for the position. We’d like to have the position filled ASAP before full swing wedding season!